The United State's second largest fast food eatery Burger King has just confirmed its plans to expand to Greece.
The popular "whopper" chain will establish locations throughout Greece via Burger King Eastern and Southern Europe SA. This past March, the fast food enterprise stated that it will return again to Cyprus.
The endeavor aims to generate as many as 10,000 positions within its initial five to seven operational years in its Eastern and Southern Europe branches, according to Kathimerini. Currently Burger King is open in over 100 nations across the globe.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023