The United State's second largest fast food eatery Burger King has just confirmed its plans to expand to Greece.
The popular "whopper" chain will establish locations throughout Greece via Burger King Eastern and Southern Europe SA. This past March, the fast food enterprise stated that it will return again to Cyprus.
The endeavor aims to generate as many as 10,000 positions within its initial five to seven operational years in its Eastern and Southern Europe branches, according to Kathimerini. Currently Burger King is open in over 100 nations across the globe.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe