The United State's second largest fast food eatery Burger King has just confirmed its plans to expand to Greece.
The popular "whopper" chain will establish locations throughout Greece via Burger King Eastern and Southern Europe SA. This past March, the fast food enterprise stated that it will return again to Cyprus.
The endeavor aims to generate as many as 10,000 positions within its initial five to seven operational years in its Eastern and Southern Europe branches, according to Kathimerini. Currently Burger King is open in over 100 nations across the globe.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands
- Building vertical Central – SE Europe natural gas corridor