The United State's second largest fast food eatery Burger King has just confirmed its plans to expand to Greece.
The popular "whopper" chain will establish locations throughout Greece via Burger King Eastern and Southern Europe SA. This past March, the fast food enterprise stated that it will return again to Cyprus.
The endeavor aims to generate as many as 10,000 positions within its initial five to seven operational years in its Eastern and Southern Europe branches, according to Kathimerini. Currently Burger King is open in over 100 nations across the globe.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden