The United State's second largest fast food eatery Burger King has just confirmed its plans to expand to Greece.
The popular "whopper" chain will establish locations throughout Greece via Burger King Eastern and Southern Europe SA. This past March, the fast food enterprise stated that it will return again to Cyprus.
The endeavor aims to generate as many as 10,000 positions within its initial five to seven operational years in its Eastern and Southern Europe branches, according to Kathimerini. Currently Burger King is open in over 100 nations across the globe.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'