Greece on Tuesday paid a 750 million euro installment to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Finance ministry sources told ANA-MPA that the money was transferred to a special account at the Bank of Greece, used for automatic payment of the IMF. The Finance ministry has ordered the Public Debt Management Organization and all related banks to pay the installment. The IMF is expected to issue an official statement later today confirming the transaction.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage
- Camila went to the G7 with a bag "tsoliadaki", of the Greek brand Callista - Gift she received when she came to Athens
- Public Diplomacy Talks 2021 | City Diplomacy: Creating Global Networks
- The 545 "Blue Flag" Greek beaches on the "Visit Greece App"
- Greek PM Mitsotakis, Turkish President Erdogan meet 'in a cordial climate' in Brussels