Greece pays 750 million euros to IMF
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
Greece on Tuesday paid a 750 million euro installment to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Finance ministry sources told ANA-MPA that the money was transferred to a special account at the Bank of Greece, used for automatic payment of the IMF. The Finance ministry has ordered the Public Debt Management Organization and all related banks to pay the installment. The IMF is expected to issue an official statement later today confirming the transaction.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Mitsotakis met with talian PM Meloni in Brussels - Costa absent due to disability
- State Department report on human rights exposes Greece
- What tourists who come to Greece buy
- Fire at the Cavaliere restaurant in Nea Smyrni - It turned to ashes, arson reported
- PM Mitsotakis attending European Council in Brussels