Greece on Tuesday paid a 750 million euro installment to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Finance ministry sources told ANA-MPA that the money was transferred to a special account at the Bank of Greece, used for automatic payment of the IMF. The Finance ministry has ordered the Public Debt Management Organization and all related banks to pay the installment. The IMF is expected to issue an official statement later today confirming the transaction.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Elevate Greece signed memorandum of cooperation with Microsoft
- Wave Awards: Greece "favorite cruise destination"
- Air pollution responsible for 11,000 deaths per year in Greece
- Mitsotakis on Turkey: We do not engage in dialogue with the absurd
- Elefsina Shipyards plans to repair about 200 commercial ships a year