According to candianews.gr, thousands of ancient Greek coins and other archaeological “treasures” are sold in e-bay!
Several of these coins are coming from Crete and cost more than 10.000 dollars each.
Noone knows the way these coins ended up in the hands of some people from other countries, who organize those auctions in e-bay and other web sites.
As candianews.gr reports, the Ministry of Culture has been informed, but nothing has been done so far!
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Cisco digital transformation center inaugurated in Thessaloniki
- Irish Embassy commemorates Oscar Wilde's birthday with Athens photo
- AmCham - HealthWorld 2021: Pandemic Crisis – The Day After
- Yale University to research health benefits of Greek organic table olives
- Emergency 112 warning sent to Attica residents due to severe weather