Ancient Greek coins on e-bay!
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
According to candianews.gr, thousands of ancient Greek coins and other archaeological “treasures” are sold in e-bay!
Several of these coins are coming from Crete and cost more than 10.000 dollars each.
Noone knows the way these coins ended up in the hands of some people from other countries, who organize those auctions in e-bay and other web sites.
As candianews.gr reports, the Ministry of Culture has been informed, but nothing has been done so far!
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek Banks can withstand deposit outflows for a period of two months
- Athens Metro: In a few weeks the boring machine will start on line 4 [pics]
- Andros: At the top of the list of the 7 best islands in the world for nature and cultural experiences
- MIT's 25th world conference on technology and startups in Athens
- Supply of SPIKE-NLOS systems for the National Defense dominate KYSEA meeting