According to candianews.gr, thousands of ancient Greek coins and other archaeological “treasures” are sold in e-bay!
Several of these coins are coming from Crete and cost more than 10.000 dollars each.
Noone knows the way these coins ended up in the hands of some people from other countries, who organize those auctions in e-bay and other web sites.
As candianews.gr reports, the Ministry of Culture has been informed, but nothing has been done so far!
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fashion as a "weapon" for the promotion of Greek tourism
- Foreign and Defense Ministers in Riyadh
- United Airlines to begin direct flights to Athens from Washington
- INIOCHOS 2021 exercise brought together fighters from six nations to Greek skies (vid)
- Corinth Pipeworks S.A.: New submarine pipeline project in the Eastern Mediterranean