Greece picked up a couple of first prizes in the prestigious Conde Nast Traveller 21st Annual Reader’s Awards, which was held in London.
More specifically, Greece was awarded the top spot in the category “Best/Favourite Island”, while it was also awarded the 1st prize in the best category of the night “The Word’s Top 100”, where it received the readers’ overwhelming majority of votes (95.63%). Greece also received the 2nd spot in the category Best/Favourite Countries.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts