Indian producer wants to bring Bollywood to the islands of Attica
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
Indian producer Ravinder Jeet Dariya wants to film Bollywood movies and video clips in the islands of Attica.
He expressed his wish to Panagiotis Hadjiperos, the deputy regional director of the Islands, during their meeting at the Regional offices.
The Indian producer, with a rich fimography in films and video clips with large box office receipts, was accompanied by the secretary general of the International Awards Giuseppe Sciacca, Vicky Baffatakis and his co-worker, Vicky Merkati.
The deputy regional director welcomed the proposal to show the Indian public (more than 1 billion) of the islands and Trizinia, which "beyond the highest natural beauty, present a tremendous cultural heritage and unique hospitality", as noted in a statement.
For his part, the Indian producer expressed his love for Greece, whose "cultural elements are very similar to those of India, and both states are a continuation of ancient civilizations," he said.
It is noted that Naxos has hosted the Bollywood video clip "Tiger Zinda Hai", with actors and dancers dancing in Portara.
The production was by Jash Raj Films, the largest film producer in India, starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.
- Bank of Greece Gov to FT: Greece is on the threshold of investment grade
- A "War" of words between Athens and Ankara
- Greek development and investments min. meets with Saudi officials in Riyadh
- Greek gvt’s affordable housing plan: Interest-free loans and subsidies to young people
- Barrage of Turkish airspace violations continue in eastern Aegean
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Mitsotakis met with talian PM Meloni in Brussels - Costa absent due to disability
- State Department report on human rights exposes Greece
- What tourists who come to Greece buy
- Fire at the Cavaliere restaurant in Nea Smyrni - It turned to ashes, arson reported
- PM Mitsotakis attending European Council in Brussels