Six people were injured when a group of Greeks and Albanians clashed in the suburb of Gerakas, east Attica in the early hours of Monday.
According to the initial information the brawl took place in a park at the intersection of Domokos and Gerakas streets. Police found a pistol on the scene.
Three of the injured were transferred to Sismanoglio Hospital and the other three to the Erythros Stavros (Red Cross) Hospital.
Police are investigating if the fight was arranged in the wake of the murder of a Greek named Constinos Katsifas in Vouliarates, Albania on Sunday by Albanian authorities.
One of the injured has reportedly sustained a gun wound, while the others have received knife wounds.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Eurozone inflation at 10% in September – At 12.1% in Greece
- President of the Hellenic Republic Katerina Sakellaropoulou at the "Athens Democracy Forum 2022": Let's shield Democracy against regressive and reactionary voices.
- Ursula von der Leyen at Athens Democracy Forum: 'It is our generation's duty to stand by Ukraine'
- Greek - Spanish joint drills
- Turkey's new threats against Greece cause State Dept. reaction