A well known businessman fell victm to kidnapping. reportedly, in Piraeus while he was headed for his car, on Themistocleous Coast.
Eyewitnesses saw the kidnappers stuff the well-known businessman in a car and their traces have been lost since then.
According to the first information, four muscular people with covered faces, wearing ambulance crew jackets, grabbed him, put it in a Volkswagen car and fled.
So far, the reason for the abduction has not become known. Police are releasing no details, as is the case in abductions
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- British Museum Chair Osborne says talks on a deal on the Parthenon Sculptures will continue
- 2nd Int'l Forum on Women's Entrepreneurship
- PM Mitsotakis to Bloomberg: I want to preserve the good relations with Britain
- Acropolis Museum vs Sunak: "Culture is not only antiquities, but also behavior"
- "Work From Greece" visits Greek destinations