A well known businessman fell victm to kidnapping. reportedly, in Piraeus while he was headed for his car, on Themistocleous Coast.
Eyewitnesses saw the kidnappers stuff the well-known businessman in a car and their traces have been lost since then.
According to the first information, four muscular people with covered faces, wearing ambulance crew jackets, grabbed him, put it in a Volkswagen car and fled.
So far, the reason for the abduction has not become known. Police are releasing no details, as is the case in abductions
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Athens is not doing well: Great concern for Attica, coronavirus cases at high levels
- U.S.-Greece Science and Technology Agreement
- Letter from Archbishop Elpidophoros to the UN: To hold Turkey accountable for the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque
- Turkish rep on Pompeo: "Declaration of support for Greece a threat to peace"
- How 33 members of NGOs arrested in Lesvos trafficked immigrants