The two Greek citizens, who returned from China earlier on Sunday, have been transferred to Sotiria hospital.
The two Greeks boarded, along with British and other European Union citizens, a specially chartered plane from the town of Wuhan in the Hubei province. They arrived in London and then the two Greeks boarded a military plane bound for Patrica Di Mare military air base in Rome.
A special health unit of the National Public Health Organization received them, following the special protocol. They boarded a Greek military aircraft, which had flown to Rome for this purpose, and landed at the military airport of Elefsis.
"Although the two Greek citizens have no symptoms, they were transferred by specially trained personnel from the National Emergency Center to the General Hospital Sotiria, which is a Reference Hospital, and will be placed on voluntary isolation and medical supervision for 14 days," the Health ministry said.
- Mitsotakis' flash visit to China
- Corona virus – Arcturus: How worried should we be about the new mutation
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Symposium China and Greece: From Ancient Civilizations to Modern Partnership
- Greek-American NCI Researcher: By September we may have 2-3 more epidemics
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Gerapetritis: The request for Parthenon Sculptures arises from law, history, universal cultural values
- Stylianides at IMO: Everyone Must Engage with Green Transition
- Turkey: Hagia Sophia is not maintained - Piece of the dome fell next to pilgrims
- 'UNBOXING CALLAS: An Archival Exploration of the Pyromallis Collection & the GNO Archive' opens to the public through Jan. 10
- Mitsotakis expresses dismay at Sunak's cancellation of London meeting