The Athens Urban Transport Organisation (OASA) on Thursday announced that it is suspending after-midnight services on the Athens metro and Athens tram while reducing the frequency of public transport services of all types during the day due to the massive drop in passenger traffic, which fell by 70 percent in recent days.
Metro lines 2 and 3 will start operating at 06:30, with trains running every 7 minutes until 22:00 and every 10 minutes until midnight. On line 1, trains will start running at 05:30 and continue until midnight.
Passengers can get information on the revised daily schedule via the OASA Telematics app and website, as well as the phone line 11185
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts