A Greek Summer State of Mind" is the new message of the Greek tourism campaign presented at a special event on Thursday, which stresses that the Greek summer is more than sun and sea, but also an idea.
Tourism Minister Haris Theoharis noted that Greece is opening its arms to welcome visitors with rules and safety. Theoharis said that the new campaign was a cooperative effort of the tourism ministry, the Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO) and Marketing Greece, adding that such alliances benefit Greece and expressing hope that further alliances of this kind will follow.
On her part, the managing director of Marketing Greece, Ioanna Dretta, noted that a simple, unpretentious and modest message is sent via a 40-second video.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- The Turkish opposition opens"fire" at Erdogan over his stance at the NATO summit.
- "Greece 2021" Committee funds "Data for the common good" program
- EU Commission VP Margaritis Schinas reacts strongly to "Turkaegean" trademark
- Mitsotakis contacts with Biden, Johnson on sidelines of NATO summit in Madrid
- Development Ministry orders inquiry for the registration of Turkaegean as a trademark