A Greek Summer State of Mind" is the new message of the Greek tourism campaign presented at a special event on Thursday, which stresses that the Greek summer is more than sun and sea, but also an idea.
Tourism Minister Haris Theoharis noted that Greece is opening its arms to welcome visitors with rules and safety. Theoharis said that the new campaign was a cooperative effort of the tourism ministry, the Greek National Tourism Organisation (GNTO) and Marketing Greece, adding that such alliances benefit Greece and expressing hope that further alliances of this kind will follow.
On her part, the managing director of Marketing Greece, Ioanna Dretta, noted that a simple, unpretentious and modest message is sent via a 40-second video.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Greek-Australian doctor: Antidiabetic drug metformin may reduce the risk of dementia