Greece recalls ambassador from Azerbaijan
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
The Greek ambassador to Azerbaijan has been summoned to Athens for consultations, by decision of Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias, after the unacceptable allegations of the Azerbaijani government about the alleged tolerance of the Greek state to the preparation of terrorist acts.
In particular, as stated in a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "following the completely non-existent and offensive allegations of the Azerbaijani government about the alleged tolerance of the Greek state in preparation of terrorist acts, in efforts to recruit terrorist fighters and "The Nagorno-Karabakh conflict took place yesterday at the Foreign Ministry, where a strong protest was made against the Ambassador of Azerbaijan." "Following the protest, the Greek ambassador to Azerbaijan, N. Piperigos, was summoned to Athens for consultations, by decision of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Nikos Dendias," the statement reads.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Bonds: The spread of the Greek 10-year bond is decreasing
- Greek Tourism: Which tourists spend the most
- Greek Elections 2023: Mitsotakis sees inflation as a lingering problem
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Markets are already pricing in Greece's Investment grade: