The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce its 20th Anniversary HealthWorld to be held on October 25-26, 2021, at the Athenaeum Intercontinental Hotel in Athens, Greece.
Twenty successful years into its journey, HealthWorld is today recognized as the foremost platform for constructive dialogue between leading healthcare sector figures from Greece, Europe and the United States, senior policy makers and public officials from across the political spectrum, stakeholders from across Greece’s healthcare community, and high-level academics from Greece and abroad. Over two decades, the conference has brought together more than 7,000 delegates who have actively participated in and contributed to presentations and discussions focusing on key healthcare policy issues and their impact and importance to citizens, economies, and growth—proceedings that have led to the formulation and submission of concrete proposals to the competent administrative bodies, most of which have been promptly implemented.
In this context, the title of this year’s conference, “Pandemic Crisis – The Day After”, demarcates its area of focus, starting with the social and economic impacts of the pandemic crisis. There is no question that in addition to the severe economic impact on state budgets, the pandemic has also revealed limitations and pre-existing structural deficiencies in the health sectors of several countries, thus sparking a wider discussion on the best model to adopt for efficient and sustainable healthcare in the short and long term, which will also take advantage of continuing breakthroughs in technology.
HealthWorld is traditionally organized by the American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce under the auspices of Greece’s Ministry of Health, the Hellenic Association of Pharmaceutical Companies (SFEE), the Association of Health Research and Biotechnology Industry (SEIV), PhRMA Innovation Forum (PIF), the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA), and MedTech Europe.
It will be our pleasure to welcome you once again at HealthWorld, which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year!
- EOT's Angela Gerekou - Wine tourism needs "fermentation"
- Hellenic Tourism Organization - The first animated video aimed at children
- Passione Rossa Ferrari Club road show coming to Piraeus for 'Days of the Sea' festival
- August Full Moon - With free admission to archeological sites and museums
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Olive tree - Lives for centuries offering its fruits
- 20 years Network of Greek Elected Local Authorities of Europe
- National Gallery to host temporary exhibition of portraits and sculptures from the Louvre
- PM Mitsotakis to Washington Post: Greek economy 'recovering remarkably' with growth to exceed 7 pct
- City of Athens lights up its Christmas tree with show at Syntagma Square