The Cube Athens is launching its one-week entrepreneurial educational seminar, termed "Startup Pirates".
The event will offer training, idea development and mentoring, for the startup community of Greece. The workshop aims to aid participants in idea development and structuring of business models. During the final day of "Startup Pirates", entrepreneurs are given the chance to pitch their ideas to premier business directors and investors.
"Startup Pirates" begins Saturday, June 21st at 9:00 a.m., and ends Saturday, June 28th at 6:00 p.m., this year. The seminar is located at The Cube Athens' headquarters, at 8 Κλεισόβης, 10677 in Athens.
The Cube Athens is a new startup and innovation worksite in the heart of the nation's capital. It hosts Athenian innovators, regarding technology and creation. As its website states: "The Cube will stand out as a hub of innovation and 'the place' to be or hang out for the doers of our city".
The goal of the company is to offer top quality tools and working facilities, in order to build networks and explore different channels to turn startup dreams into a reality.
- Startups: How to introduce ESG criteria – Access to finance
- διαΝΕΟσις: Ο "χάρτης" της νεοφυούς επιχειρηματικότητας στην Ελλάδα
- Mitsotakis for Elevate Greece: "Greece on the map of world technology"
- PM Mitsotakis at Thessaloniki: Aim is to showcase innovative high-tech start-ups at home and abroad
- Greek Start-Ups Experience Decline