Yesterday, Culture & Sports Minister Konstantinos Tassoulas and Tourism Minister Olga Kefalogianni solidified numerous collaborations, aimed at promoting Hellenic culture and tourism.
The two premiers held their meeting at the Culture Ministry and focused on how to launch cultural efforts within the tourism sector, to enhance its quality.
Tassoulas and Kefalogianni plan to take advantage of Greece's stellar archaeological museums and sites. They intend to boost tourism to the locations and make them wheelchair accessible. In addition, modern Greek art and international film productions were also planned.
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands