SYRIZA and DIMAR have both rejected Public Power Corporation's privatization plan.
Today, SYRIZA energy department leader Thanassis Petrakos requested the withdrawal of the PPC draft bill. Referring to privatization, he blamed PASOK of hypocrisy.
Petrakos declared that his party will not identify a "small PPC", which refers to a 17% privatization sale of the nation's energy agency to TAIPED, or Independent Power Transmission Operator privatization, according to ANA-MPA. DIMAR stands along with SYRIZA, in their disapproval of PPC fragmentation, which are mandates for Greece's next bailout distribution.
- Parliament votes for investigation into former SYRIZA minister
- Mitsotakis wants unity, attacks SYRIZA for divisiveness
- Prime Minister, parties condemn violence
- SYRIZA MP claims that "17 November" never terrorized anyone despite dozens of murders
- SYRIZA in disarray over support for 17 November murderer