Today, the Civil Aviation Authority's union confirmed its scheduled strike on Monday, June 30th until Tuesday, July 1st.
The Greek aviation sector is striking over its request for additional state funding. Air-traffic controllers are not participating in the 48-hour protest. Flights stoppages are not predicted to occur during Greece's summer season, however delays will.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden