Today, the Civil Aviation Authority's union confirmed its scheduled strike on Monday, June 30th until Tuesday, July 1st.
The Greek aviation sector is striking over its request for additional state funding. Air-traffic controllers are not participating in the 48-hour protest. Flights stoppages are not predicted to occur during Greece's summer season, however delays will.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got