Today, the Civil Aviation Authority's union confirmed its scheduled strike on Monday, June 30th until Tuesday, July 1st.
The Greek aviation sector is striking over its request for additional state funding. Air-traffic controllers are not participating in the 48-hour protest. Flights stoppages are not predicted to occur during Greece's summer season, however delays will.
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros