Today, the Civil Aviation Authority's union confirmed its scheduled strike on Monday, June 30th until Tuesday, July 1st.
The Greek aviation sector is striking over its request for additional state funding. Air-traffic controllers are not participating in the 48-hour protest. Flights stoppages are not predicted to occur during Greece's summer season, however delays will.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data