Today, the Civil Aviation Authority's union confirmed its scheduled strike on Monday, June 30th until Tuesday, July 1st.
The Greek aviation sector is striking over its request for additional state funding. Air-traffic controllers are not participating in the 48-hour protest. Flights stoppages are not predicted to occur during Greece's summer season, however delays will.
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece
- US Congress passes legislation boosting American support for Greece’s military modernization