To Potami's leader Stavros Theodorakis presided over the party's founding congress this weekend, and drew in unprecedented popularity.
The political party's two-day conference at Lavrio's port, was attended by SYRIZA, DIMAR, KKE and Athens Mayor Giorgos Kaminis. While addressing observers yesterday, the To Potami leader stated, "Greece needs to experience the Enlightenment it missed out on, to have its own Renaissance".
SYRIZA's Party Secretary Dimitris Vitsas alluded to a collaboration with To Potami, if they placed in the next general elections. He claimed, "We have clarified that, even if SYRIZA achieves a clear parliamentary majority, we will seek broader social and political alliances".
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs
- International media "burn" SYRIZA for the fire in Mati and the Novartis conspiracy
- Fire in Mati: Shocking Audio Document for Attempted Concealment - "Bury the documents, we will tear you apart"
- Governing ND surges ahead of SYRIZA in new poll
- Minister confirms that police officer seconded to SYRIZA released arrested protester