Today, SYRIZA criticized the Greek government of hypocrisy and holding an authoritative stance, according to international reports.
The political party referenced Prime Minister Antonis Samaras' 2011 statement that referred to employee civil mobilization as a "Junta method", as reported by ANA-MPA. SYRIZA believes that the current administration used the same theory when partially privatizing PPC.
SYRIZA's chief Alexis Tsipras is attempting to organize a referendum concerning the privatization of PPC. It has been reported that he is certain of obtaining 120 MP signatures supporting its initial process. SYRIZA held discussions with Independent Greeks, along with independent MPs, and believe they will be supported by KKE and DIMAR as well.
- Parliament votes for investigation into former SYRIZA minister
- Mitsotakis wants unity, attacks SYRIZA for divisiveness
- Prime Minister, parties condemn violence
- SYRIZA MP claims that "17 November" never terrorized anyone despite dozens of murders
- SYRIZA in disarray over support for 17 November murderer