The Hellenic Statistical Authority reported a soar in car registrations last month, that gained 46.3% totaling 10,475 vehicles, as reported by ANA-MPA.
June 2013 held 7,160 vehicles, while car registrations increased 3.3%. Between January to June, car registrations finalized at 52,282 in comparison to 40,682 last year, marking a 28.5% increase. Car registrations fell 5.4% in 2013's initial six months.
Regarding motocycles, registrations generated 4,585 in June, revealing a 26.9% jump from last year's same time period; January to June registrations were 16,974 at a 6.1% boost compared to 2013.
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"
- US State Department on Bahceli map: Greece's sovereignty and territorial integrity are not in question
- TUI: Demand for holidays in Greece is at record levels
- Inflation leaps to 12.1% in June