Attica hospital employees have scheduled a strike tomorrow between 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will protest outside of the Health Ministry at 11:00 a.m., according to reports.
Their strike is over a newly mandate performance analysis that may affect their job security. Today was met by a small rally by different civil sector staff.
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece
- Open markets in Attica to operate as normal, federation says
- Health Ministry's basic protection guidelines against coronavirus transmission
- Strikes in transport in Athens over social security Bill
- Snowfall in Attica, very low temperatures throughtout Greece on Thursday