Attica hospital employees have scheduled a strike tomorrow between 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will protest outside of the Health Ministry at 11:00 a.m., according to reports.
Their strike is over a newly mandate performance analysis that may affect their job security. Today was met by a small rally by different civil sector staff.
- Attica turns to the sea - What will the 70 km long Athenian Riviera, from Piraeus to Sounio be
- Health ministry preparing for a possible third wave of coronavirus
- Attica is one step before a new lockdown
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece
- Open markets in Attica to operate as normal, federation says