Attica hospital employees have scheduled a strike tomorrow between 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and will protest outside of the Health Ministry at 11:00 a.m., according to reports.
Their strike is over a newly mandate performance analysis that may affect their job security. Today was met by a small rally by different civil sector staff.
- Tender for Attica beach front remodeling in the final stretch
- CAA Union threatens strike during busiest tourist season
- Health Min.: Possible new measures and health care hirings
- Underwater tunnel linking Attica with Salamis begins work in 2022
- Emergency 112 warning sent to Attica residents due to severe weather