Nia Vardalos is currently enjoying a big fat Greek vacation.
The award winning Greek-Canadian actress has been regularly posting descriptive photos of her Hellenic trip on her Who Say account. The featured photo is coined as: "Just laying around on vacation with my friends".
Vardalos shot to fame with her starring role in 2002's hit My Big Fat Greek Wedding. She won five awards and was nominated for thirteen more for the Greek-American parody. This was followed by her 2009 leading part in My Life in Ruins; the first American production ever granted permission to film at the Acropolis by the Greek government.
A photo featured on her Who Say account with costar Alexis Georgoulis, is captioned: "Athens gets hotter when I'm with MyLifeInRuins co-star Alexis Georgoulis". The talented Greek-Canadian is now creating a sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which is sure to be a hit.
- Greek real estate prices take off despite pandemic
- Patmos and Athens among best cruise destinations in the world
- Athenians pay for electricity at Copenhagen and Brussels prices
- Athens as a leading shipping center
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece