Nia Vardalos is currently enjoying a big fat Greek vacation.
The award winning Greek-Canadian actress has been regularly posting descriptive photos of her Hellenic trip on her Who Say account. The featured photo is coined as: "Just laying around on vacation with my friends".
Vardalos shot to fame with her starring role in 2002's hit My Big Fat Greek Wedding. She won five awards and was nominated for thirteen more for the Greek-American parody. This was followed by her 2009 leading part in My Life in Ruins; the first American production ever granted permission to film at the Acropolis by the Greek government.
A photo featured on her Who Say account with costar Alexis Georgoulis, is captioned: "Athens gets hotter when I'm with MyLifeInRuins co-star Alexis Georgoulis". The talented Greek-Canadian is now creating a sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding, which is sure to be a hit.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden