As a result of yesterday's elections where the Republican party held the majority, a plethora of Greek-Americans were voted in.
Maryland incumbent Congressman and Democrat John Sarbanes, Florida incumbent Congressman and Republican Gus Bilirarkis, Nevada incumbent Congresswoman and Democrat Dina Titus and Massachusetts incumbent Congresswoman and Democrat Niki Tsongas, all held on to their seats.
In addition, Greek-Americans were elected in several state and district posts. This includes New York State District 12 Senator and Democrat Michael Giannaris, New York State Senator District 9 and Republican Dean Skelos, New York Assemblywoman and Democrat Aravella Simotas, New York State Assemblywoman and Republican Nicole Malliotakis, and Rhode Island Senator District 33 and Democrat Leonidas Raptakis. Congratulations to the Greek-American politicians!
- Kyriakos Mitsotakis pledges 10,000 new hirings in Health
- Greek Elections 2023: New Democracy clearly first, smaller parties fracas to enter Parliament
- Mitsotakis interview on MEGA
- Metron Analysis poll: ND above 40%, SYRIZA falling below 20%
- Greek Elections 2023: Mitsotakis sees inflation as a lingering problem