Melbourne's Hellenic Museum is collaborating with the Greek Film Festival to offer an array of Hellenic films dating from the 1950s to the 1970s, during this season's Summer Arts Festival.
The Australian Summer program is scheduled to open January 31st. Movie screenings will be held at the Hellenic Museum's private garden Pavilion on Saturday evenings, from February to March 2015.
The outdoor cinema festivities will also offer Greek pagoto from established restaurateur Con Christopoulos, in Hellenic flavors such as baklava and ouzo. 2014's festival was deemed a hit by the Greek-Australian community; this year's program will be announced in January.
- Australia's Greek diaspora welcomes plan to open GNTO office in Melbourne
- 'Open Horizons - Ancient Greek Journeys and Connections' exhibition inaugurated in Melbourne
- Lefteris Petrounias wins gold in Melbourne, ahead of Tokyo Olympics
- Head of Melbourne Greek community: Australia's 'most difficult moments'
- 1st Greek Panorama Roadshow to be held in Sydney and Melbourne