Greek singer Pitsa Papadopoulou will offer a New Year's Eve concert in New South Wales, Australia to ring in the new year.
The famous Hellenic entertainer and her band are traveling directly from Greece and will showcase their performance at La Luna Lounge, according to Neos Kosmos. The evening includes a three-course dinner and seats start at $110 each.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden