Greek singer Pitsa Papadopoulou will offer a New Year's Eve concert in New South Wales, Australia to ring in the new year.
The famous Hellenic entertainer and her band are traveling directly from Greece and will showcase their performance at La Luna Lounge, according to Neos Kosmos. The evening includes a three-course dinner and seats start at $110 each.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe