The Greek Festival of Sydney 2015 will honor its 33rd year in existence and will open on Valentine's Day, February 14th.
Organizers are seeking qualified applicants to participate in the Festival's cultural portion. Each year, the Festival has a wide array of diverse elements, as a result of second and third generation Greek-Australians taking part in the featured events.
The Festival's goals are to showcase the community's artistic talents, along with both Greek-Australian and Greek culture, to Australia. The Greek Festival of Sydney 2015 will be primarily conducted at Darling Harbour, while many programs will be offered at different locations throughout the city.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden