The Greek Festival of Sydney 2015 will honor its 33rd year in existence and will open on Valentine's Day, February 14th.
Organizers are seeking qualified applicants to participate in the Festival's cultural portion. Each year, the Festival has a wide array of diverse elements, as a result of second and third generation Greek-Australians taking part in the featured events.
The Festival's goals are to showcase the community's artistic talents, along with both Greek-Australian and Greek culture, to Australia. The Greek Festival of Sydney 2015 will be primarily conducted at Darling Harbour, while many programs will be offered at different locations throughout the city.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe