The Greek Festival of Sydney 2015 will honor its 33rd year in existence and will open on Valentine's Day, February 14th.
Organizers are seeking qualified applicants to participate in the Festival's cultural portion. Each year, the Festival has a wide array of diverse elements, as a result of second and third generation Greek-Australians taking part in the featured events.
The Festival's goals are to showcase the community's artistic talents, along with both Greek-Australian and Greek culture, to Australia. The Greek Festival of Sydney 2015 will be primarily conducted at Darling Harbour, while many programs will be offered at different locations throughout the city.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM