Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras recently met with Australia's Ambassador to Geece John Griffin in Athens.
During the meeting, the SYRIZA leader told the Australian Ambassador that he is interested in visiting the nation. Prime Minister Tsipras and Ambassador Griffin were reported to have conferred over enhancing their bilateral ties between the two countries and focused on the economic sector, according to Neos Komsos.
The Greek leader discussed his interest in the Greek-Australian community and commented that he hopes to travel to Australia, "as soon as the conditions [in Greece] allowed for it." The two international delegates also talked about the Hellenic diaspora and its support of the homeland.
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM