AHEPA has organized a "Cigar Night 2015," to benefit the rebuilding of the new St. Nicholas National Shrine Church at Ground Zero.
The fundraising event has been facilitated by the AHEPA 326 chapter of Flushing, New York. It is taking place Wednesday, May 6th at 7:00 p.m., at Terrace On The Park, located at 52 11 111th Street, Flushing, New York.
Donations for the dinner are $125. More information can be found at: http://www.nycahepa326.org/.
- Κικίλιας: Η AHEPA αποτελεί ισχυρή συνιστώσα για την τουριστική προβολή της Ελλάδας
- Tourism Minister: AHEPA is a strong component for the tourist promotion of Greece
- AHEPA delegation received by Greek president, prime minister
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- AHEPA Calls for President Biden to Recognize the Greek Genocide