Over 10 Greek-Australian local government councillors are scheduled to meet with Greek Ambassador to Australia Haris Dafaranos, on the margins of federal politician discussions, at the Australian Local Government Association (ALGA) national assembly.
The ALGA meets yearly and will be held in Canberra this year, from June 15th to 16th. Greek-Australian politicians plan to discuss a wide range of issues, such as language preservation and cultural collaborations.
Moreland City Council's Lambros Tapinos will be in attendance among other delegates. More than 500 councils spanning Australia will participate in this year's Australian Local Government Association's national assembly.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'