Over 10 Greek-Australian local government councillors are scheduled to meet with Greek Ambassador to Australia Haris Dafaranos, on the margins of federal politician discussions, at the Australian Local Government Association (ALGA) national assembly.
The ALGA meets yearly and will be held in Canberra this year, from June 15th to 16th. Greek-Australian politicians plan to discuss a wide range of issues, such as language preservation and cultural collaborations.
Moreland City Council's Lambros Tapinos will be in attendance among other delegates. More than 500 councils spanning Australia will participate in this year's Australian Local Government Association's national assembly.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden