Over 10 Greek-Australian local government councillors are scheduled to meet with Greek Ambassador to Australia Haris Dafaranos, on the margins of federal politician discussions, at the Australian Local Government Association (ALGA) national assembly.
The ALGA meets yearly and will be held in Canberra this year, from June 15th to 16th. Greek-Australian politicians plan to discuss a wide range of issues, such as language preservation and cultural collaborations.
Moreland City Council's Lambros Tapinos will be in attendance among other delegates. More than 500 councils spanning Australia will participate in this year's Australian Local Government Association's national assembly.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands