AHEPA issued a statement on Greece's current situation.
Supreme President Phillip T. Frangos offered the following remarks concerning the nation's financial turmoil. Frangos' statement in full can be read below:
"We have been monitoring developments in Greece with regard to its debt crisis with a heavy heart and with the concern for the well-being and welfare of the people of Greece in mind.
"On Tuesday, Greece defaulted on a loan to the International Monetary Fund. Despite this unfortunate development, it is our expectation that all parties involved will work together to find a viable, balanced solution to overcome the difficult challenges Greece faces and which will grant it economic stability. We also call on the Obama Administration to step-up its engagement to ensure the parties achieve a proper solution."
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation