The American Hellenic Institute (AHI) welcomed U.S. Department of State officials to AHI’s Hellenic House for meetings on June 7, 2022.
AHI representatives met with Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Erika Olson and Alice Shukla, desk officer, Office of Southern European Affairs, to discuss the latest developments in the Eastern Mediterranean.
“We appreciated the opportunity to provide AHI’s perspective on recent developments and how AHI works in the best interests of the United States to advance policy in the region,” AHI President Nick Larigakis said.
In addition to President Larigakis, AHI Foundation President Leon Andris, Legislative Assistant Demos Theofanopoulos, and Consultant Elias Gerasoulis, attended the meeting.
- President Sakellaropoulou receives NY mayor Eric Adams
- PM Mitsotakis meets with new AJC executive director Ted Deutch
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Seismic research for hydrocarbons continues in Greek blocks "Ionio" and "Kyparissiakos"
- Barrage of aftershocks after 4.7 Richter earthquake in Evia that was felt in Athens