Eleanna Livaditis competed on Sunday's 63rd Miss USA pageant, marking the first, first generation Greek-American to participate in the beauty contest.
Livaditis served as Miss Colorado 2013 and represented the state during the competition. All fifty states and Washington, D.C. battled for the crown.
The Greek-American was raised and born in her native state of Colorado.
She attended the University of Wyoming where she gained a Criminal Justice Bachellor's degree and works at a gas and oil corporation in Denver. The Greek-American beauty queen plans to attend law school and practice environmental law.
As reported on the Miss USA website, Livaditis is 100% Greek and spent her childhood summers in the homeland. Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez was deemed Miss USA during Sunday's pageant.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story