Eleanna Livaditis competed on Sunday's 63rd Miss USA pageant, marking the first, first generation Greek-American to participate in the beauty contest.
Livaditis served as Miss Colorado 2013 and represented the state during the competition. All fifty states and Washington, D.C. battled for the crown.
The Greek-American was raised and born in her native state of Colorado.
She attended the University of Wyoming where she gained a Criminal Justice Bachellor's degree and works at a gas and oil corporation in Denver. The Greek-American beauty queen plans to attend law school and practice environmental law.
As reported on the Miss USA website, Livaditis is 100% Greek and spent her childhood summers in the homeland. Miss Nevada Nia Sanchez was deemed Miss USA during Sunday's pageant.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data