Stefanos Tsitsipas advanced to the final 16 in the Roland Garros French Open tournament after he took the 4th set in a tied break (7-6) against Filip Krajinovic following the match’s resumption on Saturday.
The match was suspended on Friday night because of darkness as Tsitsipas was leading 2 – 0 sets and 5-5 in the third set. The Serbian took the 3rd set in the tie break to force a 4th set, which Tsitsipa won.
Tsitsipas came back from 2-5 down in the third set, which included a break at 3-5 when Krajinovic served for the set. The Serbian will serve when their match resumes on Saturday.
- Tsitsipas wins ATP Open 13 Provence beating Aliassime in straight sets
- Tsitsipas beats Caruso 3-0 sets in Australian Open 1st round (vid)
- Stefanos Tsitsipas: I want to win a Grand Slam in 2020 (vid)
- How much money did Tsitsipas make at the Nitto ATP Finals
- PM Mitsotakis and wife Mareva meet Stefanos Tsitsipas after match with Federer
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Death of a muezzin in Hagia Sophia causes shock in Turkey
- A proposal for a limit of 50 guests at weddings and baptisms is being considered
- Greek emergency rescue team departs for Lebanon
- Seven killed, five injured in car crash in Alexandroupolis, human trafficking suspected (vid)
- Greeks among the thousands injured in Beirut