Stefanos Tsitsipas advanced to the final 16 in the Roland Garros French Open tournament after he took the 4th set in a tied break (7-6) against Filip Krajinovic following the match’s resumption on Saturday.
The match was suspended on Friday night because of darkness as Tsitsipas was leading 2 – 0 sets and 5-5 in the third set. The Serbian took the 3rd set in the tie break to force a 4th set, which Tsitsipa won.
Tsitsipas came back from 2-5 down in the third set, which included a break at 3-5 when Krajinovic served for the set. The Serbian will serve when their match resumes on Saturday.
- Tsitsipas beats Caruso 3-0 sets in Australian Open 1st round (vid)
- Stefanos Tsitsipas: I want to win a Grand Slam in 2020 (vid)
- How much money did Tsitsipas make at the Nitto ATP Finals
- PM Mitsotakis and wife Mareva meet Stefanos Tsitsipas after match with Federer
- Tsitsipas triumphs in ATP Finals beating Thiem (2-1) in the final
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek tourism organization reacts to German labeling of Zakynthos beach as Turkish
- Athens: Omonia square's makeover almost complete
- Greek Foreign Affairs Ministry on Erdogan: Illegality does not produce equity
- Commissioner Schinas: The European Commission will stand by Greece's regional authorities
- Ambassador Pyatt: 'US committed to Greece’s security, prosperity, and democracy'