Travelers that have previously booked tickets with Cyprus Airways will be granted new tickets until February 28th, as confirmed by the Cypriot government.
After this date, no more tickets will be honored, as the debt-ridden national airline undergoes a liquidation procedure. A Cyprus Airways press release was announced today, which stated that ticket holders are required to attain company authentication that the tickets have not been previously used or refunded.
After, travelers can access all authorized Cypriot travel agents to receive valid tickets. The press release also claimed that the Republic of Cyprus will assume additional fees associated with the new plane ticket process, before or on February 28th.
- Cyprus Airways announces new routes to Greece for summer 2020
- Erdogan issues open threat to Greece and Cyprus
- Cypriot Defence Minister: Cyprus plays an active role as a security contributor and pillar of stability
- Cyprus Accepts Cyprus Airways Logo & Trademark Purchasers’ EOI
- Cypriot President Anastasiades Wants Practical & Sustainable Solution