Senator Gianaris released the following statement in praise of the move to bring the Fourth of July Fireworks show back to the East River.
"The return of July 4th fireworks to the East River is welcome news for western Queens," said Senator Gianaris. "For too long, residents of our neighborhoods have been left out of what is not only a citywide, but a national event. Once again, the Queens waterfront will be a participant in the grandest Independence Day celebration in the United States."
- Senator Gianaris Announces Major Step Forward in Poletti Power Plant Deconstruction
- Senator Gianaris Seeks Nominees for Veteran’s Hall of Fame
- Νέα Υόρκη: Επιστρέφει στο East River η γιορτή του Macy's για την 4η Ιουλίου
- Senator Gianaris on Normal 7 Train Service for Eventful Weekend in Long Island City
- Assemblyman Aubry and Senator Gianaris Introduce Queens Library Reform Bill with Queens BP Katz