Hudson Institute Hosts Cyprus Seminar, D.C.
Washington, D.C.'s Hudson Institute is holding "The Solution to the Cyprus Problem: Famagusta, Energy, and Public Relations" seminar, this Friday, June 20th, from 12:30 to 1:45 p.m.
Famagusta's Mayor Alexis Galanos will host the important event. He previously served as the Speaker of the Cyprus House of Representatives. The theme of the seminar will be Galanos' expert outlook on an island solution; his post is located in the northern Turkish-occupied region of the nation.
Mayor Galanos will offer an analysis of the island's promising energy sources and ongoing confidence-building efforts. He will also describe the key position Famagusta plays in the unification solution, regarding its return to Greek-Cypriot control.
"The Solution to the Cyprus Problem: Famagusta, Energy and Public Relations" will be moderated by Hudson Senior Fellow and Director for American Seapower Seth Cropsey.
- The designs of the new Deputy Shipping Minister for Cypriot shipping
- Ankara accepted Cyprus' offer to send a rescue team
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels