Cyprus Airways has positioned Makis Constantinides as the new Chairman of its Board of Directors, whose post will begin next Wednesday, according to CNA.
Constantinides serves as the Flight Safety Foundation Chairman and was the previous Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Communications and Works.
Cypriot President Nicos Anastasiades contacted Constantinides, who is a seasoned professional in the global flying sector.
The air expert faces many challenges in his new role. Constantinides is taking over as Cyprus Airways' new Chairman of the Board of Directors, after Tony Antoniou stepped down last Friday.
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Cyprus: EuroAsia Interconnector project is up and running
- ECB meets on Cyprus to mull interest rates and inflation
- US State Dept: Cyprus has the right to develop resources within its EEZ
- Hercules-2 joint training kicks off in Egypt with Saudi Arabia, UAE, Greece, Cyprus