Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras is set to arrive in Cyprus tonight, prior to a tripartite meeting between the leaders of Greece, Egypt and Cyprus.
The trilateral high-level meeting is scheduled in Cairo on November 8th. Greek Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affair Evangelos Venizelos recently stated that the collaborative efforts with Egypt and Cyprus have been instigated to not only enhance tourism, energy and transports, but to also advance cooperation, security and stability in the region. Venizelos will also attend the meeting in Cairo between the three nations.
Cypriot Foreign Minister Ioannis Kasoulides will meet Samaras at the Larnaca Airport upon his arrival. Cypriot President Nicos Anastasaides is hosting a banquet honoring the Greek Prime Minister later tonight.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Temple of Zeus discovered in Egypt
- Agreements with Chile and Egypt in the field of air transport