The amount of tourists flocking to Cyprus between January to August increased by 6.2%, in comparison to the same time period last year.
The total amount of vacationers finalized at 1.84 million individuals, according to Cyprus Statistical Service (Cystat) data. Last month, tourist totals hit 392,272, marking a 5.1% rise compared to last August.
Arrivals originating from the UK increased by 15.7%, while German visitors soared to 67.5%, and Israeli tourists arrivals enlarged by 27.3%. However, Russian vacationers decreased by 18.9%, Swiss arrivals shrank by 9.8%, and Swedish travelers dipped by 3.0% this year.
- Dep. Fin. Min.: This year the Greek economy will do better than expected for three reasons
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Enterprise Greece Prez: Our goal is to make Greece a model of sustainable tourism
- Greece: The best travel destination for Global Traveler readers