Croatia is planning to insist that Greece must halt migrants traveling from the Middle East region to Europe, as declared by the nation's Interior Minister Ranko Ostojic today.
The Croatian Interior Minister voiced on Monday, "The flow of migrants from Greece must be stopped. I will seek that at tomorrow's meeting of EU interior ministers," to reporters.
Ostojic stated it is, "absolutely unacceptable to have Greece emptying its refugee camps" and allowing migrants and refugees to head towards Croatia, FYROM, and Serbia.
- Spike in US tourist arrivals to Greece in 2022
- EU spokesperson: Turkey's hostile remarks against Greece and Greeks 'raise serious concerns'
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Thessaloniki Port Auth. expands combined transport to Nis, Serbia
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths