Croatia is planning to insist that Greece must halt migrants traveling from the Middle East region to Europe, as declared by the nation's Interior Minister Ranko Ostojic today.
The Croatian Interior Minister voiced on Monday, "The flow of migrants from Greece must be stopped. I will seek that at tomorrow's meeting of EU interior ministers," to reporters.
Ostojic stated it is, "absolutely unacceptable to have Greece emptying its refugee camps" and allowing migrants and refugees to head towards Croatia, FYROM, and Serbia.
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India