Limassol is hosting the "Global View on Illegal Immigration-Return and Readmission Issues" four day conference, that launched today.
International and European organizations are participating in the event, along with EU members and third party states including Iran, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Afghanistan. The immigration seminar has been organized by the Aliens and Immigration Service of the Republic of Cyprus and is co-funded by the Republic of Cyprus and the EU Solidarity Fund.
The "Global View on Illegal Immigration-Return and Readmission Issues" conference's focus is illegal immigration challenges, human rights and undocumented migrant procedures. Its findings will be released to the European Commission.
- FM Dendias: We build bridges of stability when other countries try to revive old empires
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Veto on Turkey’s involvement in EU defense
- FM Dendias to Cyprus and Israel for talks
- Blinken: US to call for strong UN response to Varosha opening