Cyprus Hosts Illegal Immigration Conference
Limassol is hosting the "Global View on Illegal Immigration-Return and Readmission Issues" four day conference, that launched today.
International and European organizations are participating in the event, along with EU members and third party states including Iran, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Afghanistan. The immigration seminar has been organized by the Aliens and Immigration Service of the Republic of Cyprus and is co-funded by the Republic of Cyprus and the EU Solidarity Fund.
The "Global View on Illegal Immigration-Return and Readmission Issues" conference's focus is illegal immigration challenges, human rights and undocumented migrant procedures. Its findings will be released to the European Commission.
- Cavusoglu: “Cyprus is our national issue” – A Federation solution is no longer appropriate
- The designs of the new Deputy Shipping Minister for Cypriot shipping
- Ankara accepted Cyprus' offer to send a rescue team
- Turkey targets Greek islands and Cyprus gas field
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got