Greek Tax Authorities have recently confirmed that individuals living outside of the nation and who do not gain any earnings from the nation or its employers, do not have to declare income tax for last year.
If Greek property owners do not receive any rental revenues, banking interest, or pensions from the country, it is not mandatory for he/she to complete tax forms in 2015, regarding 2014 statements.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece