Greek Tax Authorities have recently confirmed that individuals living outside of the nation and who do not gain any earnings from the nation or its employers, do not have to declare income tax for last year.
If Greek property owners do not receive any rental revenues, banking interest, or pensions from the country, it is not mandatory for he/she to complete tax forms in 2015, regarding 2014 statements.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands