Greek Tax Authorities have recently confirmed that individuals living outside of the nation and who do not gain any earnings from the nation or its employers, do not have to declare income tax for last year.
If Greek property owners do not receive any rental revenues, banking interest, or pensions from the country, it is not mandatory for he/she to complete tax forms in 2015, regarding 2014 statements.
- Mitsotakis announces postal voting
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India