Greek Tax Authorities have recently confirmed that individuals living outside of the nation and who do not gain any earnings from the nation or its employers, do not have to declare income tax for last year.
If Greek property owners do not receive any rental revenues, banking interest, or pensions from the country, it is not mandatory for he/she to complete tax forms in 2015, regarding 2014 statements.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'