Τhe Ministry for Economy, Infrastructure, Shipping and Tourism would like to inform visitors to Greece that capital controls introduced by the Greek Government do not apply to those wishing to withdraw money from an ATM or carry out any other type of transaction using credit or debit cards issued abroad.
Moreover, the Ministry does not expect any inconvenience in visitor's every day holiday experience, neither in the islands nor in mainland Greece, as there are adequate fuel supplies, products and services.
Greece continues to offer the highest quality of tourism services to its visitors, who have ranked Greece as one of the best destinations worldwide.
The Deputy Minister for Tourism, Mrs Elena Kountoura, said that Greece still is and will always be a favourite destination for vacationers. Visitors currently in Greece as well as those planning to visit Greece will not be affected by the latest developments and can continue to enjoy their holidays in Greece without any concerns whatsoever.
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"