German vacationers continue to travel to Greece's coastal regions during the nation's financial challenges, as confirmed by the German Travel Association (DRV).
The DRV stated, "Greece continues to be very popular with Germans – package tourists are sticking with their travel plans even after the July 5 referendum ... and are not canceling their reservations." The Association added, "Greece this summer is again among the most popular destinations for Germans."
In May, an increase in Greek travel by Germans occurred, while the DRV claimed that Germans are not concerned by "headlines about the financial crisis," regarding bookings. The DRV did recommend that vacationers from Germany carry "enough cash" to fund their trip.
- RedaktionsNetzwerk Deutschland: "Greece: How to get vaccinated without chaos"
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Two Greeks, one a baby, among car attack fatalities in Trier, Germany
- The Ministry of Tourism and GNTO won the award of the leading tourism agency in the world (vid)