The economic sentiment in Greece marked its lowest figure in nearly three years last month, that was negatively effected by political upheaval and banking regulations.
The statistics were confirmed in think tank IOBE'S monthly analysis. The study analyzes industry, retail, construction, services, and consumer confidence levels.
In June the index finalized at 90.7, while July dropped to 81.3. This figure is its lowest measure since October 2012.
The IOBE report confirmed that the values were the result of negative financial occurrences after capital controls, the July 5th referendum, and political doubts.
- PM Mitsotakis stresses need to speed up EU's vaccines approval process
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Dendias: Turkey's stance a provocation for all of Europe
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution