The economic sentiment in Greece marked its lowest figure in nearly three years last month, that was negatively effected by political upheaval and banking regulations.
The statistics were confirmed in think tank IOBE'S monthly analysis. The study analyzes industry, retail, construction, services, and consumer confidence levels.
In June the index finalized at 90.7, while July dropped to 81.3. This figure is its lowest measure since October 2012.
The IOBE report confirmed that the values were the result of negative financial occurrences after capital controls, the July 5th referendum, and political doubts.
- German press: While the Eu is fumbling tourism, Greece surges ahead
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- European Commission preparing safe traveling initiative, vaccination certificate
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!