The economic sentiment in Greece marked its lowest figure in nearly three years last month, that was negatively effected by political upheaval and banking regulations.
The statistics were confirmed in think tank IOBE'S monthly analysis. The study analyzes industry, retail, construction, services, and consumer confidence levels.
In June the index finalized at 90.7, while July dropped to 81.3. This figure is its lowest measure since October 2012.
The IOBE report confirmed that the values were the result of negative financial occurrences after capital controls, the July 5th referendum, and political doubts.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- PM Mitsotakis meeting with EU officials in Strasbourg on Tuesday over emergency aid
- Greece submits request to Commission to modify recovery, resilience plan by adding REPowerEU chapter