The European Central Bank penned a letter discussing how Greece must enact its pension reform system, by President Mario Draghi.
The letter stated, "Full implementation of these reforms will improve the long-term sustainability of the pension system." The letter was written as a reply to a previous letter from a European parliamentary member.
The ECB President added, "The sustainability of the pension system is crucial from a social fairness perspective, not least because it is necessary to ensure that the Greek state remains able to pay pensions in the longer term."
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Greek banks: Through Lagarde's words are officially in the top European tier
- BoG Gov. Stournara hosts official dinner for Lagarde in the presence of Mitsotakis