The European Central Bank penned a letter discussing how Greece must enact its pension reform system, by President Mario Draghi.
The letter stated, "Full implementation of these reforms will improve the long-term sustainability of the pension system." The letter was written as a reply to a previous letter from a European parliamentary member.
The ECB President added, "The sustainability of the pension system is crucial from a social fairness perspective, not least because it is necessary to ensure that the Greek state remains able to pay pensions in the longer term."
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe