The European Central Bank penned a letter discussing how Greece must enact its pension reform system, by President Mario Draghi.
The letter stated, "Full implementation of these reforms will improve the long-term sustainability of the pension system." The letter was written as a reply to a previous letter from a European parliamentary member.
The ECB President added, "The sustainability of the pension system is crucial from a social fairness perspective, not least because it is necessary to ensure that the Greek state remains able to pay pensions in the longer term."
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden