The European Central Bank penned a letter discussing how Greece must enact its pension reform system, by President Mario Draghi.
The letter stated, "Full implementation of these reforms will improve the long-term sustainability of the pension system." The letter was written as a reply to a previous letter from a European parliamentary member.
The ECB President added, "The sustainability of the pension system is crucial from a social fairness perspective, not least because it is necessary to ensure that the Greek state remains able to pay pensions in the longer term."
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM