Addressing Brookings Institution on Monday, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici appeared optimistic about the progress of Greece. Greece is expected to “be able to return to the markets” at the end of the bailout program, he said.
Talking on SKAI, European Commission Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis stated that the end of the year is the “ideal time-schedule” for the third review to be concluded. “This will be determined by the progress of Greece in implementing specific measures”, he explained, adding, “95 prerequisites need yet to be met and many of them actually concern the implementation of measures already passed in the Parliament”.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"