Addressing Brookings Institution on Monday, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici appeared optimistic about the progress of Greece. Greece is expected to “be able to return to the markets” at the end of the bailout program, he said.
Talking on SKAI, European Commission Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis stated that the end of the year is the “ideal time-schedule” for the third review to be concluded. “This will be determined by the progress of Greece in implementing specific measures”, he explained, adding, “95 prerequisites need yet to be met and many of them actually concern the implementation of measures already passed in the Parliament”.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"