Athenian police have outlawed public congregations in the capital's center between 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., this Tuesday and Wednesday.
This timeframe marks the informal Eurogroup and ECOFIN meetings, with participating finance ministers.
Varying associations had protests planned regarding austerity mandates, during the EU financial ministerial visit. SYRIZA blamed the government of: "extreme autarchism", while ADEDY civil servant's union described the ban: "undemocratic".
Demonstrations aren't allowed in the city's center near Zappeion Hall, where the meetings will be conducted. Greek law enforcers have implemented a similar structure during other governmental officials' visits in the past. This included German Chancellor Angela Merkel's trip to Athens.
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs
- International media "burn" SYRIZA for the fire in Mati and the Novartis conspiracy
- Fire in Mati: Shocking Audio Document for Attempted Concealment - "Bury the documents, we will tear you apart"
- Governing ND surges ahead of SYRIZA in new poll