Athenian police have outlawed public congregations in the capital's center between 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., this Tuesday and Wednesday.
This timeframe marks the informal Eurogroup and ECOFIN meetings, with participating finance ministers.
Varying associations had protests planned regarding austerity mandates, during the EU financial ministerial visit. SYRIZA blamed the government of: "extreme autarchism", while ADEDY civil servant's union described the ban: "undemocratic".
Demonstrations aren't allowed in the city's center near Zappeion Hall, where the meetings will be conducted. Greek law enforcers have implemented a similar structure during other governmental officials' visits in the past. This included German Chancellor Angela Merkel's trip to Athens.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Parliament votes for investigation into former SYRIZA minister