Attica Group Discusses Debt Restructuring
Today, Attica Group stated it was negotiating with an impressive amount of banks, that included Fortress Credit Corporation.
The negotiations revolve around long term debt restructuring, equalling 290 millions euros in loans and 628 million euros in ship worth. The agreement will also seek to entice vital participants.
Attica Group announced to the Capital Market Commissions, its goal of a financed business strategy that will strengthen the Group's premier role, in revamping the coastal shipping sector. The strategy is already being implemented by Piraeus Bank. Attica Group confirmed that discussions have not reached completion, and plans are also underway for convertible bond loan issuing.
- Attica Group: The three Aero Highspeeds are the first step towards greening the fleet
- Piraeus Bank exhibition: "After the Revolution: Greece in the eyes of the world"
- Greek agri-food sector: The challenges of today and tomorrow
- Piraeus Bank successfully completes 500-mln-euro bond issue
- Piraeus Bank transfers management of NPL portfolio to AFS