After a two-year absenteeism, Brussels Airlines has returned to Athens International Airport!
The Belgian carrier has administered three flights each week, including Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The new service was established in the beginning of April.
An additional Saturday flight will be supplemented, during Greece's peak season in July and August. Departing flights from Brussels to Athens are scheduled in the morning, while Athens to Brussels voyages leave in the afternoon.
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better