After a two-year absenteeism, Brussels Airlines has returned to Athens International Airport!
The Belgian carrier has administered three flights each week, including Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The new service was established in the beginning of April.
An additional Saturday flight will be supplemented, during Greece's peak season in July and August. Departing flights from Brussels to Athens are scheduled in the morning, while Athens to Brussels voyages leave in the afternoon.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden