After a two-year absenteeism, Brussels Airlines has returned to Athens International Airport!
The Belgian carrier has administered three flights each week, including Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The new service was established in the beginning of April.
An additional Saturday flight will be supplemented, during Greece's peak season in July and August. Departing flights from Brussels to Athens are scheduled in the morning, while Athens to Brussels voyages leave in the afternoon.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data