After a two-year absenteeism, Brussels Airlines has returned to Athens International Airport!
The Belgian carrier has administered three flights each week, including Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays. The new service was established in the beginning of April.
An additional Saturday flight will be supplemented, during Greece's peak season in July and August. Departing flights from Brussels to Athens are scheduled in the morning, while Athens to Brussels voyages leave in the afternoon.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- Eva Kaili to spend Christmas in prison
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically