After Easter, Greece's Public Power Corporation is preparing to administer a 500 million euro corporate bond.
The Energy Ministry is enthusiastically looking forward to the corporate bond issue. The Ministry is hopeful that the act will result in a total wipeout of electricity market debts, that has a December 2014 deadline.
- Stassis meets Pyatt in Washington about PPC's expansion plans in the Balkans
- PPC acquires Kotsovolos for 200 million euros
- Greek PPC: What the deal with Enel for Romanian assets mean for the company and Greece
- Greece's PPC: The deal with Enel was announced
- Electricity and gas from Greece will power the Balkans