After Easter, Greece's Public Power Corporation is preparing to administer a 500 million euro corporate bond.
The Energy Ministry is enthusiastically looking forward to the corporate bond issue. The Ministry is hopeful that the act will result in a total wipeout of electricity market debts, that has a December 2014 deadline.
- PPC: Phasing out of lignite units to reduce annual cost by 400 mln euros
- Energy bill passed, national energy and climate policy plan approved, PPC strikes called off
- S&P raises PPC's credit rating to B- from CCC+
- Chinese bank shows interest in investing in PPC’s share capital
- Hatzidakis to present measures for PPC, DEPA